Sunday, March 14, 2010

Got Light ???

 Are you like I am ? Do you see a lot of  darkness in the world today?  All around me I see folks who are sad, rude, angry and seem to have no trouble lying. I find home a very nice place to be after being out in the world. At least most the people here love me . But seriously. People are walking in darkness. It makes me want to scream. There is a way out!!  It is in the Bible. 
O.K. enough ranting. I guess the best thing to do is be an example of walking in the light and hope someone follows.
Have a Happy Sunday
Got Light?


 Psalm 56:13
For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

Psalm 89:15
Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD.

Isaiah 2:5
Come, O house of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the LORD.

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

1 John 1:5
This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment