Friday, March 12, 2010

Waiting is the Hardest Part......

I have been doing a lot of waiting on the Lord  the last couple days. He has moved for my family in a big way. I am so thankful. But now very big decisions have to be made and we need direction.
So therefor I wait and pray for guidance.

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Psalm 37:7
Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Isaiah 30:18
Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad . Sometimes it's had to believe
    the Lord longs to be gracious to us. But he does ..He really does!!

    ReplyDelete