Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Circle of Love

 Once along time ago I heard a teaching on love. The teaching explains that all true love comes from the Holy Spirit, a gift , That love is a self fulfilling circle . You receive love from the Spirit, You give love through and on behalf of the Spirit and back again. When you are walking in love life just goes much better. Love covers.
But ...surprisingly we all slip off the track now and again. Lately I have been struggling with some of the people in my life. I am trying to get back in the circle of the Lord's love. 
The word tells me The Lord cares for me. I love the Lord. Love covers those I love. 
Now, God help me put this in action. 

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Nahum 1:7
The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,

Psalm 91:14
"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

Psalm 33:5
The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment