Monday, March 15, 2010

Sing Praises to the Lord.........

Listening to worship music always make me feel good. Whether at church , in my car or while folding the dozen loads of laundry around this place. And it sets my heart and mind right. So for today here are some verses on Singing Praise.
Go sing your song of praise today.

2 Samuel 22:50
Therefore I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing praises to your name.

Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Psalm 21:13
Be exalted, O LORD, in your strength; we will sing and praise your might.

Romans 15:9
so that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written: "Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing hymns to your name."

James 5:13
Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment