Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Forgive....................

So, these are some verses on forgiveness. I think it is the hardest thing to do for us sometimes. 
I am working pretty hard on it  myself today.
  Yesterday afternoon my Husband went golfing with my oldest son. Brian(my son) called last minute for Dad to fill a foursome. After the round they stopped for a beer. No big deal except...it was our anniversary and Dad forgot. So, when he returned home quite late and a little sloshed. He didn't say a word..Not even a oops . I know after 20  years together. It's silly...but my heart is a little broken.
Well on to forgiveness...send prayers please.

Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

Luke 6:37
 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Romans 4:7
"Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment