Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Living God......

 Something you may not know about me....  I am a bit of news and political junkie. 
I like to know whats going on in the world. I try not to let it effect my heart. It is a struggle though, if you let to much of the world in your spirit can be effected. 
There is a particular show I like to watch for the politics, but the host however is a unbeliever, he baffles me. I always think how can such a smart guy not believe. Even before I was saved..I believed.  I just had not connected.  Maybe unbelievers think of God in the abstract. As a theory not as a Living God. 
I believe in the living God.
I have felt Him. I have prayed and he has answered.  I have mourned and He has comforted.
I have been Lost....Then found!!
Anyway these verses are a reminder of the true Living God!!


Psalm 42:2
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?

Psalm 84:2
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Matthew 16:16
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

1 Timothy 4:10
(and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment