Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Heavenly Father....

 When I was an infant my father died in a tragic accident. I grew up fatherless for the most part. There were a miserable string of substitutes . None of them worthy of a mention. I really had no idea what a good father looked liked. Let alone a good man. So years later when I was saved.....I realized my Father was there all the time. A great example right there in the spirit. The Word shows us what a wonderful father looks like. Amen?
  
Isaiah 64:8
Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Psalm 2:7
I will proclaim the decree of the LORD : He said to me, "You are my Son ; today I have become your Father.

Psalm 27:10
Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.

Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

2 Corinthians 1:2
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment