Saturday, March 13, 2010

God of Wonders Part Duex....

 If you missed it here's the first one.


Our God is a God of Wonders!! There have been times in my life I thought surely God had forsaken me. I have been in the darkness, deep in the darkness. But by some miracle the Lord has lead me to the light . By prayer, faith, and reading the word. Wonders emerge. Speaking the word releases the spirit around you. Speak out by faith . Believe!!! Believe!!!

 Exodus 15:11
"Who among the gods is like you, O LORD ? Who is like you— majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?

 Exodus 34:10
Then the LORD said: "I am making a covenant with you. Before all your people I will do wonders never before done in any nation in all the world. The people you live among will see how awesome is the work that I, the LORD, will do for you.

Psalm 17:7
Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes

Hebrews 2:4
God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment