Thursday, March 18, 2010

Feeling my Weaknesses......

Do you ever have one of those days.....Where all you see are your own weaknesses. I had one of those days today. I felt like I was looking into a magnifying mirror. Where all I could see were the flaws and imperfections.  I needed to step back and see the whole being and remember.....

His Power Is Made perfect in my Weakness

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Romans 8:26
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.

2 Corinthians 12:10
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

1 Corinthians 15:43
it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;

No comments:

Post a Comment