Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Struggling with Anxious thoughts?

In all of the years of being saved. The biggest thing I have always struggled with is my mind. My thought wonder..rarely to a good place. I struggle and struggle to "right my mind". I know how important it is to stay in faith. But of my mind wonders. I think that's why this blog is so important to me. It gives me a chance to right my mind in the word. Like doing exercise for my mind muscle. 
Here are some verse to "work out" to today.

Psalm 13:2
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?

Psalm 139:23
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.

1 Corinthians 2:11
For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Ephesians 4:22
You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires;
Ephesians 4:23
to be made new in the attitude of your minds;

1 comment: