Friday, March 26, 2010

Care Giver................

 As I was reading these verses today, It got me thinking. In my life I have almost always been the care giver. Even as a child I had to care for myself. My Mother was busy and emotionally removed. My Husband has never been good at that roll, he cares for me but is not a care giver.  And of course,  I am the care giver of my children. 
The only person who has ever filled the care giving role in my life has been my friend Tracy. She started out as my employee,  but before I new it she was so much more. She cared for my home, my kids, and me. To this day, although she is not in my employ, she is my friend and gives care for me. She prays for me, she goes above and beyond to make sure my heart is right.
Caring for some one in the care giving roll is to take action, to give, to care. It is such an important roll. When we are caring for someone we are doing God's work. When we feel a strong urge to help and to give care for another person, I believe that is straight from the Lord. It is spirit led.
I am only posting two verses today.  I love these verses. Because it tell me HE cares. I know that as I care for people and when people care for me.
Give your "care giver " a hug today. And remember all Love comes from above.




Nahum 1:7
The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment