Thursday, February 11, 2010

Praise our Creator and Counseler...

Our Heavenly Father is our creator and our lifetime teacher. Life can seem like an extreme sport sometimes. Obstacles around every bend. Pushing ourselves past reason.  Well take a deep breath and relax. Know that we can put our daily stresses in prayer.
We will be counseled. Praise God!!!!! The first verse below reminds us of that very fact.


Psalm 16:7
I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

Psalm 119:171
May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees.

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

2 Samuel 22:47
"The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!


No comments:

Post a Comment