Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One of those days.............

Do you ever have one of those days where you just can't get going? Today was one of those days for me. I had 20 things to do and NO gumption to get them done. I fiddled and drifted. Before I knew it the day was gone. And my to do list had only grown. I need a push.....or maybe a lift.
I think I know what to do....
I shall pray and meditate on these verses.
Energy is on it's way!! Amen!

Psalm 44:5
Through you we push back our enemies; through your name we trample our foes.

Psalm 118:13
I was pushed back and about to fall, but the LORD helped me.

Psalm 40:2
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

Psalm 145:14
The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.

James 4:10
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment