Friday, February 19, 2010

The Helper needs "THE HELPER"....

 I am a Mother of eight fabulous and busy children....2 dogs, 3 cats and a lizard.  My days are crazy. I remember when I was newly married ,all I wanted to do was be the good wife behind the
great man. Well......I am the worn out woman behind the overwhelmed man. I,as his helper, seriously needs to rely on "The Helper". 
My Heavenly Father.

 Genesis 2:18
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Psalm 10:14
But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.

Psalm 118:7
The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies.

Hebrews 13:6
So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment