Saturday, February 27, 2010

In the Shadow of your Wings........

I am still feeling sick today......with all the people( 7 kids, 2dogs,3 cats and 1 big kid we call Dad) in our home. Napping is only a dream.So I am closing my eyes and picturing myself snuggled under His wings...............
The Lord is my resting place. 

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings

Psalm 36:7
How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 61:4
I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. Selah

Malachi 4:2
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment