Saturday, February 6, 2010

Be Strong ,Live Strong!!!

We can find many reasons to be strong in scripture. There are 237 references to strength in the NIV Bible. I have chosen a few verses as an example.  If your are fighting weakness in any area of your life. Jot down one of these verses and meditate on it when you feel weak.
It will help you gather strength from where it is given. 
For me today...It seems to be around the chocolate chip cookies.( I hope that gave you a giggle) Whatever it may be for you. Meditate and be STRONG!!!

 Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

2 Samuel 22:33
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

1 Chronicles 29:12
Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all.

Psalm 29:11
The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Psalm 68:28
Summon your power, O God ; show us your strength, O God, as you have done before.

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment