Friday, February 5, 2010

Come On In and Sit a Spell....................

                                                  Home is where the heart is. 
Life gets so busy. Sometimes we forget to have someone over to visit and, as my Granny would say, sit a spell.  Sharing time and faith with other people is so fulfilling. A blessing to all. 
                                       Invite someone over. Share your light.

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

Romans 12:13
Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

1 Peter 4:9
Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.

Matthew 25:35
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

No comments:

Post a Comment