Wednesday, February 10, 2010

God's Glorious Grace!!!!

One of my favorite worship songs is "Grace like rain". 
I love the words in the chorus. The thought of grace 
raining down and drenching me. Brings me to tears. 
So today I thought I would add the lyrics to this song
 along with scripture on Grace.
I hope Grace falls on all of you, like rain, today!!!
 
P.S. this song is on the music player at the bottom of this page.....enjoy. 
 
 
Grace Like Rain....by Todd Agnew
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see so clearly

Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me
Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away, washed away

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Chorus

When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing Your praise
Than when we first begun

Chorus

Chorus
 
John 1:16
From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

Romans 5:2
through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

 2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

2 Corinthians 13:14
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Ephesians 1:7
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace

No comments:

Post a Comment