Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anticipate................

The definition of this word makes me think of Gods promises for us. 
Wait and anticipate in faith, with prayers of thanksgiving, great things will come!!!!


 ANTICIPATE  (the first 2 definitions from Dictionary.com)
1. to realize beforehand; foretaste or foresee: to anticipate pleasure.
2. to expect; look forward to; be sure of: to anticipate a favorable decision.

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
  
Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.


Isaiah 30:18
Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

Micah 7:7
But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Acts 22:16
And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'

No comments:

Post a Comment