Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bloom where you are planted

I am moving...Not to my dream house, and not back home where I want to be. I am moving to a house I don't even like really.But it works So, here I go.
And my life is in a place I am not really happy with.Nothing seems right.Everything is a little off somehow.
 There is a lot of work ahead.
I am not sure why God has me here. The past two years are a bit of a blur.For sure he has been carrying me.
Because I have been to weak to carry myself.
I can't really explain it ...but I feel as if He is planting me in this place to grow.
I saw this poem and it rang so true.


Master Gardener, help me be
Content with where You’ve planted me;
You carefully place each seed you sow,
And choose the soil to make it grow,
A shady nook or sunlit plot,
A wooded glen or garden spot;
And when you send the storm and shower,
You give me strength and inner power;
All things come that You might be
Glorified, my God, in me;
And so I’ll lift my flowers high,
To cheer and bless each passerby;
And may they see within my face
The beauty of Your love and grace;
So help me, Lord, to ever be
Blooming where You planted me.
—Wm. Claire Greiner

                                                Are you blooming where He has planted you???

If this inspires you ...here is some more reading and materials.
A printout
A sermon/lesson
A thought
Saying it better than I can
 

No comments:

Post a Comment