Sunday, January 31, 2010

To My Friend....

 This post is of a personal nature ..It is dedicated to my amazing friend Tracy. Who I thank God for everyday. Her unfailing faith brought me back from the abyss. And back to the true light of my faith. The Holy Spirit works through her . She will forever be LOVED!!


Job 42:10
After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before.

Proverbs 27:9
Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel.

Ecclesiastes 4:10
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Job 10:12
You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment